What do I get for my membership dues?
The Classic Membership breaks down to just 43 cents per day! We provide:
- Lots of organized golf games every weekend with discounted rates at participating courses in our Program's Golf Course Network!
- Weekend golf getaways to Club Med, Orlando, Naples, & more
- Golf Clinics geared for beginners, intermediate & advanced players
- Social & charitable events, parties & special shopping and networking opportunities
- Complimentary use of the Golfnet Handicap service, plus a free subscription to Golf Digest
- Discounts on apparel, equipment, travel and various golf products offered by LPGA Amateur Golf Sponsors
- *ClubCorp Member-for-a-Day programs and discounts on lessons at all Golf Club Network facilities
- Complimentary access to all domestic LPGA & Symetra Tournaments
- Insurance coverage under the Member Accident Protection Program if injured in an LPGA Amateurs sponsored event
Plus golf, golf and more golf!
* The above item 7 is available for an extra $195 in the Business and Birdies Package.
Have other questions about membership?
Contact our Member Recruitment Director at membership@LPGAamateursFtLaud.com
CLASSIC: $155 to join and $130 to renew --
Offers you a value-conscious membership package to try golf & get to know our members; with opportunities for golf education, organized play, and access to a network of women to play golf with.
EXECUTIVE: $400 to join & renew --
Offers you exclusive opportunities to network with other executive women within the organization. Executive members receive special offers for invitation-only golf events at elite venues and five-star golf resorts and complimentary general admission to LPGA tour events.
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL: $75 to join –
Offered to women ages 18-30. Includes all the benefits of a Classic Membership.*
SENIOR: $125 to join & $100 to renew –
Offered to ages 65+. If you turn 65 during the year, you can renew for $100 regardless if your birthday is after your renewal date. This includes all benefits of a Classic Membership.*
*(Proof of age is required for Senior and Young Professional levels.
Fax or mail a copy of valid photo ID confirming age to LPGA Amateurs at 386-236-5353).
HOW DO I JOIN?
Download and print the NEW MEMBER A2018_New_Member_Application_LPGA.pdfPP or JOIN ONLINE
You’ll be joining the LPGA Amateur Golf national program - then choose to affiliate with our Fort Lauderdale Area Chapter.